Post # 1
Hey bees! Let’s list three things about ourselves that are awesome – whether you make incredible hummus,have great hair or saved a rare, exotic species from extinction!
1: I do salon quality manicures at home so my nails/hands look great all the time but I save a fortune!
2. I ran a food drive at work this year and raised over 1200 cans of food as well as 10K for a local food bank.
3. I bake ridiculously amazing brownies!
Post # 3
1. I am pretty much a gormet chef
2. I am well traveled and educated
3. I am a great mother and wife
Post # 4
1. I always put others before myself
2.I always think before I speak so I do not hurt anyone’s feelings
3. I am positive and outgoing every day
Post # 6
1. I am friendly and kind. I’m never malicious.
2. I am confident. I’m good at ignoring people who ARE malicious.
3. I am multi-talented.
Post # 8
1. I am very creative
2. I have really pretty blue eye with flecks of gold in them
3. I have a really bubbly and outgoing personality.
Post # 9
1.I am a good public speaker
2. I have great metabolism and cant gain a pound of weight no matter how hard I try
3. I am great with kids.
Post # 10
1. My mind works much faster than most people’s. Even faster than my fiance’s, despite the fact that he is ridiculously, supergenuis-level brilliant
2. I am really strong. Sometimes I have to go a size up in clothing because my shoulders or calves or some other muscle is just too big to fit into my usual size. I know it’s a little weird for a girl, but I still manage to look pretty feminine and am ridiculously proud of my strength.
3. I try really, really hard not to be judgmental or self-righteous about anything.
Post # 11
– If your my friend and having a baby I will buy you sooo much haha
– I genuinely enjoy helping my friends clean their houses even tho I will not accept your $$
– Im a great listener
Post # 12
1. Two years ago I donated a foot and a half of my hair to a local salon that makes wigs for women in the area. It was very hard for me because I absolutely loved my long hair but I love that I helped give somoene confidence.
2. I have been told that I am an amazing singer. I sing broadway belt/ Christina Augleria kind of songs.
3. I make the best apple cake!
Post # 13
I’m f’ing awesome! 😉
I’m a pretty good cook, says my not so skinny hubby
I am working on becoming ridiculously rich so that I can make sure my parents and FIL never have to worry about retirement, and still be able to have a comfortable living for me and the hubs
Post # 14
1. I’m a devoted mom
2. I can throw a good party
3. I have been told I would have made a pretty good lawyer
Post # 15
1. I am a talented knitter. I make afghans, scarves, hats and sweaters. My FI wore his sweater all winter and brags about my knitting. I also knit and donate blankets for the cats and dogs at the animal shelter.
2. I love my family. I have made a lot of sacrifices for them and went through a lot of trouble to be the bigger person and avoid family drama for our wedding. It took more self control than I thought I had.
3. I am loyal and supportive of my FI. I am always thinking of things that I can do for him to make him happy and make his life easier.
Post # 16
1. I am a very Loyal friend
2. I am proud of my Faith
3. I am an awesome Hostess. Our home is always the one people want to be at!
ps I really like that this post lets us all lift our selves and eacho other up without being catty.