Post # 1
We are debating between having a thumbprint tree guestbook vs. a traditional guestbook. I love the look of the tree and would frame it and hang it in our house after the wedding. My fiance is a great artist, so he would design the tree for us. Our only concern is if there will be enough room for everyone to “leaf” their thumbprint :). We are anticipating about 200 guests.
1. Did you have this as your guestbook?
2. How many guests did you have?
3. How big was the tree?
4. Was it well received?
Thanks for your help! 🙂
Post # 3
1. Yes, but we also had photobook guest books. I may have gone a little overboard….
2. We have about 175-200 guests
3. The tree is on a 16×20 canvas and they fit pretty well
4. People thought it was really cute, though even though I had people nearby to ask for help, and I had instructions, some people still did it wrong (prints on the trunk, etc.)
I’m glad we did it, I think it turned out pretty cute.
Post # 4
I have drawn a few of these and it’s all about the size of the tree and the length of the branches. Just make sure that he draws the branches close to the outer edge and people will continue to move outward so they are not all clustered. 🙂