(Closed) TIffany blue & black and/or white?

posted 7 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
5173 posts
Bee Keeper

If you want your color to be tiff blue then the linens should be that color! Personally I like it with white.. I feel black will make it look too heavy.

Post # 4
2600 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

We’re using Tiffany Blue and Orange – but our linens will be just white, since my choice of white or ivory is included with our venue. 

In my searching I’ve noticed more white with tiffany blue or tiffany blue with white things than black, but it may just be because I wasn’t really looking for that.

Good luck!

Post # 5
11290 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

We’re having Tiffany Blue with red. I wanted Tiffany Blue linens but our venue only does cream linens and at first I was a bit annoyed that things weren’t going to be as I imagined, but I got over it as it’ll still work. I looked at Tiffany Blue with black and think it goes well. I don’t think you need to include the white as you mentioned you want your BMs to be in Tiffany Blue and black that to me is obviously the most important to you. Good luck with it all. Some advice if I may – don’t get blinded by your theme as things will naturally fall into place.

The topic ‘TIffany blue & black and/or white?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors