- 3 years ago
Below, you will find some tips on how to pick the best bridesmaid dress. These tips have been researched and used by other brides, and then collected into this article to save brides some time.
This is because it is known that organizing a wedding is very stressful and brides need all the help that they can get.
- Look at the bride’s dress – Your wedding day is your day and you don’t want to be overshadowed by the bridesmaid dress, so their dresses must not be the same style as yours. They should be completely different than your dress.
- Color – It is also worth going into a wallpaper and paint store and asking them if they have any color charts. Sounds weird but many people have chosen their wedding colors this way. If you choose a color off the chart, then you have a reference to give to the dress store when they are looking for your dress. If they don’t have the exact color that you want, don’t give up because sometimes they can dye dresses if the base color is light enough.
- Bridesmaids – They are just telling you what they think and you don’t have to take their advice. You just have to listen, say thank you and then completely ignore what they have said. Just make sure that you don’t offend anyone.
- Bridal Magazines – If you really don’t know what you are looking for then you should start buying some bridal magazines. Something is bound to catch your eye.
- This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by flaresbridalus.