To early for Fall 2014 Collections?

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
132 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

I wanted to try on a specific dress from Maggie sotteros fall 2014 collection and I had to pay a fee for them to order it in to the salon. A few salons told me they wouldn’t be getting Fall 2014 styles in until late august-oct of this year. 

Post # 3
598 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Dreams Las Mareas - Costa Rica

seems normal… im in NYC and they still dont have the fall line yet… its coming in, in drips and drabs…  I called every store in a 25 mile radius to find a fall 2014 Maggie Sottero dress this week… not ONE store had it yet… they all said “its coming in soon”….

Post # 5
884 posts
Busy bee

I found some stores have in some fall stock, but some stores dnot even have any dresses from designers they carry! So disappointing……

Post # 7
884 posts
Busy bee

Grandmichbee:  yeah…I travelled 3 hrs, just to find that the store didn’t carry one Watters/Wtoo dress….(ok….I was going there anywheres, but was sooooooo excited to try one that designer!). Now I am traveling 6hrs to try on Wtoo Olivia…I confirmed they carried it! 

Post # 8
144 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Fort Lauderdale Beach

It’s normal, I ordered a Sophia Tolli Spring 2014 dress and it was very difficult to find a retailer who had this dress back in March. Most stores do order Sophia Tolli but only certain styles as other more well-known designers have similar designs. I ended up ordering it without trying it on. Some stores do offer to order samples for you to try on but at a cost, maybe a retailer could do this for you?

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors