(Closed) To Stamp or Not?

posted 7 years ago in Etiquette
Post # 3
Member
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Yes. You put the postage on them to make it easier for your guests to send back.

Post # 5
Member
4804 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I agree that you should put stamps on.

Post # 6
Member
2192 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Stamp it!  It will find its way back to you 10x quicker and you will be glad you paid the extra 42 cents. 🙂

Post # 7
Member
620 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

We were considering doing this, but our invitation place told us that like 90% of people dont do this.

We have received 32% of our RSVPs back and we only sent them 2 weeks ago today. We have another 3 weeks and 2 days until our RSVP deadline to get the other 68% back though!

 

The topic ‘To Stamp or Not?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors