- 8 years ago
- Wedding: November 2010
I just Goggled it and found out it is possible and afforable. Anyone know about this? This the business I am curious about: http://www.rsvpservices.com/wedding-rsvp-services.aspx
According to their website, these are their Benefits/Savings
“Why RSVP Services®?
- Because guests don’t always respond, for one reason or another (they assumed you knew they were coming, lost the return envelope, got too busy, the postal service lost their envelope—we’ve heard them all!).
- Because you don’t want to be responsible for contacting those people to ask for their reply, or for the long-distance phone charges or spent mobile minutes that go along with it.
- Because you can’t be bothered to keep track of all of the responses and like-minded details.
Benefits and Savings of RSVP Services®
- An accurate catering bill—no wasted food!
- No response cards
- No extra postage
- Personalized wedding web page with posted details, such as directions, gift registry, hotel accommodations, meal choices, and anything else you choose
- Easy response options for your guests
- No long distance phone charges
- Competing wedding RSVP services charge as much as $2 per invitation—and some charge extra to call unconfirmed guests. (The average wedding of 200 guests with RSVP Services® costs $230; that’s only $1.15 per invitation.)”