- 7 years ago
- Wedding: August 2011
Well tomorrows the day that my girls get to take me out for the whole night as a hostage lol hahaha. I say that because i know they are fun wild and crazy girls that love to party and have fun. Me on the other hand.. i am such a stal at home girl. especially after i met my fiance. I use to be just like them just wanting to have fun and party but when i met my soon to be husband all that stopped quick. Here is a list of why i am nervous.
- I havent really drank heavy in years and i know my friends number 1 goal is to get me drunk haha.
- it’s in alantic city and that place give me the creeps
- this will the first full night away from my fiance in years
- what if i look like an idiot on the dance floor?
- i dont want to get any mysterious bumps or bruises before the big day.
- sad that my fiance will be home alone and all the thoughts that might be going through his head
- me getting super sick from drinking is huge… dont want to ruin the night ya know.
- its just us girls .. and what if some creeper won’t leave us alone?
- i will be far from home.
So this is just a few listings of what makes me so nervous about tomorrow.. me getting sick is the number 1 thing though.. i know i shouldnt worry about these things.. but any tips from you lovely ladies so im not a party pooper would be great!