Post # 1
Ok, one more addiction thread… let’s do this one together.
What are the top 10 signs you may be addicted to Weddingbee? You don’t have to add 10 signs… I’m only going add a few, to get the list started:
* You check Weddingbee before you check your email or your Facebook.
* You can name a dozen other members, where they live, and when they’re getting married.
* You open the browser to look something up, but Weddingbee is your homepage and you get distracted clicking around. After you’ve read everything new, you close the browser… and realize you forgot why you originally opened up the browser.
I of course am not addicted at all… I can stop any time… I don’t have a problem… right?
Haha seriously though, what are some signs you may be addicted to Weddingbee?
Post # 3
- Wedding: January 2011 - Vintage Villas
– Any time your FI sees you typing on your computer, his first response is “Post-a-thon tonight?”
Post # 4
- Wedding: June 2010 - Ceremony - First United Methodist Church; Reception - My parents' house!
-Your fiance knows usernames of people because you will discuss threads with him
lol. I’m so full of dork right now. :p
Post # 5
when i tell my FI “i need to buzz for awhile” and he knows exactly what that means.
Post # 6
* You sign off the post-a-thon chat thread in an attempt to do something else, like homework…but then you come right back in less than half and hour. Not me of course, but others 😉
Post # 7
– You are one of the Top Posters too often
Post # 8
You find at least one moment on your honeymoon to come onto the boards!!!!!!!! Like I did. =) H had to make a business phone call so I took advantage =)
Post # 9
On GoogleChrome, which opens up the home page with your most visited sites, has wedding bee in the top three. It is only surpassed by FB and gmail.
Post # 10
You’re failing your political science class!!!! 😛
Post # 11
@hisbunny – Top 3 huh… ok ok, you get partial credit.
Post # 12
You refer to Fiance as “FI” to non bees. haha
Post # 13
lol, mimosa…that’s a good one!
Post # 14
OMG, weddingbee is my home page! And I frequently have both WB and FB open at the same time!
Post # 15
- Wedding: May 2010 - Philippe Park
@mimosa- lol, I do that all the time! Everyone’s like.. “fi? who’s fi?”
Post # 16
@krissy I always say I am buzzing too!! and he knows, oh he knows!