Excluding the dress and makeup/hair whatever, what was the total cost of your wedding per head with EVERYTHING included?
Like… take food, venue, tax, service charges, photographer, DJ, lighting, flowers, etc… whatever, and that price by how many people you had.
I’m really curious ^_^ Also if you could list where you live and how many people attended, that’d be nice!
- wedding heels
- wedding flats
- head piece
- wedding dress
- 2 x bridesmaids dresses
- 2 x bridesmaids shoes
- 2 x bridesmaids earrings
- reception photographer
- chapel decorations
- water bottle stickers (personalised)
- drinks table at ceremony
- 3 x bouquets
- grooms suit
- 2 x groomsman suit hire
- 3 x ties
- grooms shoes
- 2 x groomsmen shoes
- 3 x dress alterations
- haidresser for bride and 2 bridesmaids and flowergirl
- make up for bride and 2 bridesmaids
- brides engagement ring
- brides wedding band
- grooms engagement ring
- grooms wedding band
- Dance lessons
- 3 course meal for each person
- 50 x cupcakes
- 100 x cookies
- car hire x 2
- 2 x engagement photo shoot
- Save the dates
- 2nd wedding dress for trash the dress shoot
- photographer for the trash the dress shoot
- engagement party
- 2 x bridesmaids gift
- flower girl gift
- reception decorator
- travel insurance
- drinks tab
So EVERYTHING but Honeymoon
$400 per head. 50 people attending
Close to $3000 a person for EVERYTHING , 100 PPL .
@Willow1991: Your wedding cost $300,000? Whoa!
@Willow1991: Gotta agree with ella86… whoa!
About $405 per person for 185 people.
Also, sorry… maybe I should have done some above $500 categories… if you’re in that category, please comment on your specific price!
Married on the MD Eastern Shore.
About $730 per person (not including our rings or my bridal look. If you added those, it would be more than $1k per person)
- venue fee (venue for 24 hours, linens, tables, chairs, service)
- overnight accomodations for ourselves, immediate family on both sides, and bridal party
- rehearsal dinner for 17
- newlywed breakfast for 30 (all local & organic)
- cocktail hour apps for 30 (all local & organic)
- 4 course dinner for 30 (all local & organic)
- a whole lotta high end wine, beer, and scotch
- 8 hours of photography, 2 e-sessions, and a day-after session
- hair and make-up for MOH, female family members, and my dearest girlfriends
- MOH’s dress and shoes
- tuxes for the guys
- all paper products (save the dates, letterpress invitations, menu cards, place cards, signage, programs, calligraphy, etc.)
- a cigar bar
- bridal party and family gifts (11 gifts)
- flowers (2 bouquets, 3 displays, and about 15 linear feet of flower/candle/mirror centerpiece)
- 35 hand bells
- 20 photo frames for family photos displayed throughout the cocktail space
- 15 custom cookbooks as favors
- ring book
- handfasting cords
- probably more that I can’t think of
@lovekiss: Eastern shore! I was looking at those. What venue did you use?
mine comes to about $70 a person for 150 people.
180 people, 70-75$ per head (i never really calculated an exact number for what we spent, but it was around 13,000, including everything but our rings and honeymoon)
@yanamari: We were married at the Inn at 202 Dover in Easton and used the Tidewater Inn as our room block for all of the guests. We took over the entire Inn, and it was soooo cozy.
Ours was in the $300-350 per person range that seems to be missing in your options. We had about 170 guests and our wedding was in Orange County, CA. This is excluding the dress, hair and make up as OP stated as well as our honeymoon, rings, and my day of jewelry.
For venue (all inclusive: tables/chairs, linens, china, food, floral, decor, and wedding planning), photography (2 shooters for 6hrs and a DVD of images), DJ (including a seperate ceremony set up), invites, beer and wine, we’re looking at like $130 per person for $150 people.