TTC for first baby since August 2012 aged 36 now!

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 2
6273 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

if you are at least 12DPO, i would test.  use an FRER (pink dye).  good luck.

Post # 3
2100 posts
Buzzing bee

I am 36. I’ll be 37 in Sept. We have been trying since Feb. Dr sees no reason to worry but June marks 4 months, this week. She wants me to wait the official six months. Frustrating. It’s my body. Sometimes I worry something is wrong with me and I don’t know it. We have done the deed at least twice during my fertile time and so far…nothing. This time, I’m trying right after my period ends, but before my supposed fertile period. I keep reading that’s when a lot of women conceived. Why not?? 

I keep trying to “chill out” and focus on other things but at times it’s hard. Especially when AF comes. 

If you want a friend, PM me. Would love to have support and hear your results! XO

Post # 5
2100 posts
Buzzing bee

Mojito77:  The app I use tells me it’s in the middle so to speak but I have 2 days until my fertile time starts. Since sperm can live up to 24-48 (?) hours, I thought I would try this just in case I’m ovulating sooner than I think. It also doesn’t hurt to have sex with DH. 🙂 And then we will keep on schedule using the app. But I swear every time I read about the best time I keep reading women conceiving right after or close after their period. 

A gf swears by leaving legs up. Both she and 2 of her friends did that and all got pregnant the time they did it. I did it last month. Didn’t work. I’ll let ya know. Hahahah. 

I’ve been taking prenatals, too. I’m ready. 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors