(Closed) TTC Spring 2012

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
753 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I’ll be starting late spring/ early summer. Probably the beginning of June. I came off my bc pill and started taking a multivitamin with folic acid. So excited! 

Post # 4
116 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

April of 2012 here too after our big adults only all inclusive vacation 🙂

Now, I am taking pre-natals and trying to lose a few lbs to prepare.. going to the doctor for my yearly next week and going to ask her if I should be doing anything else. So excited and NERVOUS!

Post # 5
294 posts
Helper bee

we’re starting in april/may.  stopped BC in october, and just started taking a prenatal and fish oil.

btw, so random that we all got married on the same day!

Post # 6
71 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

We are starting in April. One more pack of BC and then it is go time. My doctor told me to just start trying when you go off the pill. She said the pill is out of your system in 27 hours and she thinks that you are more fertile the first 3-4 months. Fingers crossed it is true for us. My husband travels for work, leaves Mon morn and get home Thurs night, so we need to oulvate on the weekends. Fingers crossed!!

Post # 7
753 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

@lanany10:  Haha that’s too funny about the dates!

Post # 8
101 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

We’re going to start trying late spring/early summer too!  I’ve been off the pill for a few years so no changes there.  Taking prenatals now and signed up for mymonthlycycles.com to track my fertility dates (it’s free!).  We also planned one last adults only vacation and I’m trying to get into the best shape of my life so I can bounce back quicker after pregnancy lol. 

Good luck to everyone!  Can’t wait to see you all on the baby boards!

Post # 9
1949 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I’m going to hop on here too. We’re back and forth about our date due to my job situation (feel free to stalk my posts if you want all my horomonal whining about not being able to TTC).

We chatted last night and I think we’re back on board for spring TTC. We were going to go with april, but by the looks of it, I’m not going to O in april (long cycles) so I think May will be our first shot at it!

I’ve been off the pill since August, and just started oing last cycle (feb). i’ve been taking prenatals, and temping/charting and (not so) quietly obsessing about TTC.

Post # 10
1949 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Didn’t mean to be a thread killer!

Post # 12
294 posts
Helper bee

slight change of plans.  we actually have a bunch of trips between now and june (including 10 nights in greece which i’m soooo excited for!)  thus, we’ve decided to wait until the summer to officially TTC.  good luck to everyone trying this spring!

The topic ‘TTC Spring 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors