Under 200 days!

posted 2 years ago in May 2015
Post # 2
109 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Lalavla:  I did the same thing yesterday! Posted a screenshot of my countdown from TheKnot, 199 days! So now it’s 198…looks like we have the same date 🙂

Post # 3
308 posts
Helper bee

Lalavla:  I didn’t even check until I saw your post…mine is 211 days away!!! Time has flown, just not fast enough haha. I still need to book my DJ and do cake tastings and book that too. We are actually looking at bridesmaid dresses this weekend so I am hoping to have that checked off soon!! 

Good luck and CONGRATS!!!

Post # 5
308 posts
Helper bee

Lalavla:  Well good to know, I am taking my 2 MOHs first so we can decide together and then I was going to take the other 3 another day and tell them what I want so there aren’t too many opinions in one room. Thanks for the heads up.

Post # 6
109 posts
Blushing bee

Lalavla:  I haven’t found my BM dresses yet. Many of my girls would be sad if they couldn’t make it to the shopping day, but that means trying to coordinate lots of differing schedules! Luckily, we have an appointment scheduled for November 8th, so that should be crossed off the list soon! 

Also, we have yet to send out save the dates (or even order them for that matter). We are still waiting on our e-pics for that! We were told we should have received them by last Friday, but it’s looking more like next week sometime now. So we’ll be rushing to get the STDs done! Haha. 

Oh, and I just remembered, I should probably look into invites soon!

Besides cake and caterer, are your big things done? 

Post # 8
613 posts
Busy bee

Lalavla:  Whoo! your post made me look! 212 days! cake testing is next on our list! and we booked a band this week! first or second week in November we plan on doing our registry because I am NOT doing that with crazy christmas shoppers everywhere!

Post # 9
109 posts
Blushing bee

Lalavla:  I have the save the dates ready to go, just in need of the pictures! So it will be a quick process after that.

Oh my gosh, I saw your engagement shots in another post. I LOVE Disney. Worked there for a semester while in college  Your pics were just perfect! 

I am so excited for my dress to come in…but have no idea when it will be! Hopefully soon! I bet you are just itching to get back into yours! I’m going to try my dress on for my bridesmaids when we go dress shopping for them, so they can see it. Maybe I’ll get lucky and it will be in by then! It’s only been four months, so I doubt it, but a girl can dream! 

My FI is super indecisive as well. I told him we need to do the same thing ASAP. Just head in and try stuff on to see what works. I’m more antsy about it then he is though, go figure 

Post # 11
439 posts
Helper bee

Lalavla:  How did your dress appointment go? I am still waiting for mine to come in. They initially quoted me January, but I called to check on it and they said late November! So now I’m getting anxious. I can’t wait!

Whenever my dress comes in and I go to the store, I hope to shop for bridesmaids dresses as well. I still haven’t picked anything, and I need to get on it!

Post # 12
191 posts
Blushing bee

Eep! Can you believe it!? We’re now under six months away – both of us just checked our calendars and were a bit shocked. When will you be getting your dress fit? I was thinking first thing in the new year’s. 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors