Under Construction for 2014

posted 3 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
112 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

YOU Can do this!

I don’t know why but just reading this gave me a kick in the ass, and I appreciate you for it.

I wish you luck and I wanna hear about the progress! Keep us updated! Specifically about this No sugar move you’re making, i’ve been telling myself to do it but finding it so so hard.

Post # 4
2571 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

You can do it!

How much do you have to lose? 

Post # 7
2571 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Awesome!

Well best of luck! 

Post # 9
3938 posts
Honey bee

I care.

You are an inspiration. Once I am over my shitty chest infection I am going to get my ass back to the gym. I keep telling myself I want to look shit hot for our holiday in October and hopefully (!? Maybe, who bloody knows!) our engagement. Here’s to upcoming multiple pile ups due to your fine ass stopping traffic. I am sad this is something I have never managed to achieve! lol

Post # 11
9412 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@Nona99:  I agree with you. I don’t know how much I weigh, and I don’t care. I know I weigh “too much” and that something needs to be done about it. I go by how I feel, not the numbers on a scale. I was just getting into Jillian Michael’s when a family member was diagnosed with a life threatening illness. I essentially just gave up again and dedicated myself to going to the hopsital.

I have now found a balance that works, so I am going to start working out again – I really like how you phrased getting rid of the insulation because that’s exactly what it became for me – protection. I got in a car accident and was dealing with so many things – food helped. I don’t like how I look or feel though, and I need to get my butt back on track.

Can I ask what cleanse you are doing? I agree that I’d like to get all the gunk out of my system, but I don’t know much about cleanses or how you are supposed to go about them.

Post # 13
3938 posts
Honey bee

@Nona99:  Between October 2012 and March 2013 we had some tough times but NOTHING compared to you by the sounds of it. I would say, I don’t know how you did it, but that seems stupid because it seems that obviously you did it through sheer determination and love and devotion and lots of those wonderful things. Please keep us update on your weight loss 🙂

Post # 15
1416 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

hell yeah girl! I feel your pain, im trying to get back on track myself! you can do it! 

Post # 16
9253 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

@Nona99:  Go YOU!  You’re awesome and amazing!   You can do this, and I’m here to support you in any way I can.  🙂

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors