(Closed) under the dress & when the dress comes off

posted 8 years ago in Accessories
Post # 3
1020 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I think the process of taking off most wedding dresses is pretty un-sexy anyway. If you can take off your dress alone, I would change in the bathroom and come out in the more sexy lingerie, but if you need help taking off the dress, you’re gonna have to let your guy see the spanx first or get someone else to help you.

Post # 4
521 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

That’s exactly what I did.  My DOC dropped my bag off at the hotel with my toothbrush/toothpaste/makeup remover/lingerie/clothes for the next day.  The hotel delivered it to my room, and DH helped me undo the corset back on my dress (no way was that going to happen solo!  Arms don’t twist like that!)  Then I changed into the sexy lingerie in my bag.

Post # 5
1901 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I’m going to want to freshen up, so I will just change out of the ugly shapewear and into the sexy stuff in the bathroom. After being outside in the dress and then all the dancing, I will need a few minutes to change:-)

Post # 6
453 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

Well, I’m not sure exactly how the wedding night will do down, but when I got married the first time-my (now ex) hubby, had to help me out of my dress and the corset that I wore underneath was just CAKED with birdseed. I had to have a shower and plus, all of the bobbypins that my hair was held up with had to come out-not sexy.

For my encore wedding, FI and I have actually talked about this. We are getting married in the late morning, followed by a brunch reception-so it will be about 3 pm when we get on the road to our wedding night destination-which is about a 4-5 hour drive from where I live and we are getting married. We joked about stopping on the way and getting something to eat bc we will be starving I am sure-and taking showers or maybe a bath together when we get to our wedding night destination. After a long day (getting ready at 7:30 am and pictures are at 9)-we will both need showers. I am planning on putting on my lingerie out of his sight and then making a “grand entrance”. Not wearing my dress in the car for the ride to Toccoa, so it will actually probably be jeans and a twin set or capris and a twin set maybe. I’m sure there will be plenty of smooching on the way-FI says he won’t be able to keep his hands off of me…lol!

Edit-we are spending our wedding night at a B&B. Our room is grand (pictures and reviews are fabulous!) I’m thinking romantic bath together in the large claw foot tub with candles and maybe some bubbles?!

Post # 8
453 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

I am wearing an all-in-one. I tried a longline bra with spanx, a traditional girdle, a waist cincher-in the end, the best line in my dress is with the all in one.

The topic ‘under the dress & when the dress comes off’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors