(Closed) Unique wedding reception venues in the 614??

posted 6 years ago in Columbus, Ohio
Post # 3
2695 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I’ve found a couple of venues that are unique but none that allow you to bring your own booze. Sorry.

Post # 4
1 posts
  • Wedding: July 2013

Try the Grange Audubon- I toured there Saturday and am booking for July 2013. It is unique, nature-themed, and BYOB!

Post # 6
127 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I know a great place! In Granville–Bryn Du Mansion. You self-cater everything!

Also, I am getting married at the zoo…can’t bring your own stuff though!  

Post # 7
2 posts
  • Wedding: September 2012

We really liked this venue, but ended up going with something a little closer to our families.  This was our first-runner-up, though!  It’s pretty unique and SUPER affordable.  It used to be a church and you actually have to use outside catering and bring your own alcohol (which was a plus for us).  The people who run it were also really nice.

Post # 8
72 posts
Worker bee

@bluemoon7717:  I don’t see it on the website – do you remember about how much it costs?

Post # 9
11 posts
  • Wedding: February 2013

Try The Vault in downtown Cbus. They are very open, I know they do provide alcohol, but we are bringing in additional bottles of wine and they don’t have a problem with it. They are really reasonably priced with their packages, and charge a fee per person rather than per bottle. 

It’s also a very different space, it fits 300, and is an old bank vault. Bently has connections with a hotel right across the street, and a bar just behind the facility, for an after party or whatever. He is also a bit cheaper than everyone else, too. 

The topic ‘Unique wedding reception venues in the 614??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors