- 3 years ago
- Wedding: October 2013
I am 20 dpo. No AF, no sign of her coming (I have endometriosis, so if she were on her way, I would definitely know!) and a bunch of “symptoms” of being pregnant. However, I have taken a few tests and they have been negative.
I am going to the doctor tomorrow, but I’m just so frustrated that I had to come here and rant. I don’t want another bfn (these ones have been disappointing enough) but I still feel so certain that I’m pregnant that I want her to confirm it for me.
I’ve read a lot about false negatives and people getting really late bfps, and those plus my symptoms are keeping my hopes alive, but I’m also trying to prepare myself for a no. I’m assuming that the dr will do a urine test tomorrow, which could also be negative…. but I guess I’m holding out hope that I”m one of those people who either gets bfps late or just doesn’t test accurately.
Anyone been there? Is it foolish to hold out hope?
Here are the “symptoms” I’ve been having:
– very thirsty
– sensitive sense of smell (on and off)
– sore breasts
– breast changes (on and off – sometimes my nipples/areolas look different, and other times they look they same; they also feel bigger but I’m not sure)
– blue veins ALL OVER: breasts, chest, neck, inner arms, palms of hands, pelvis/hips, tops of thighs, ankles
– pressure on sinuses
– mucus feeling in the back of my throat (constant throat-clearing and spitting)
– no longer wanting to eat my favourite foods (not nauseated by them, just no desire)
– no real cramping, just a feeling of pressure in my lower abdomen
– racing heart/shaking
I know these can be caused by all kinds of things, but I can’t help but feel like something is definitely up.
Has anyone else had a similar experience?