Update since losing my mom in May 2013…10 days before my wedding.

posted 3 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
7179 posts
Busy Beekeeper

(((HUGS))) thank you for taking the time to update and share your experience!!  I’m so happy that you have such wonderful friends and family surrounding you!!

Post # 4
2063 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

@HeyJude72:  oh my goodness, thank you so much for the update. i am so happy to hear you’re doing well. gotta admit, i cried through most of that. but i’m certain yor mom was with you and having the wedding was a beautiful tribute to your love for both her and your husband.

Post # 7
3412 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

So wonderful for you to update us, and so pleased you went ahead. Sure your Mom would have been so proud. Hugs.

Post # 8
284 posts
Helper bee

@HeyJude72:  I wasn’t on the Bee when all of this went down for you, so I wasn’t aware while it was happening. It sounds like your mother was a wonderful woman, and I’m so glad that your wedding was so beautiful, even through such a hard time. I got very emotional reading your post; best of luck to you and your new husband 🙂

Post # 9
534 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Tears in my eyes.  What a beautiful, heartbreaking story.  I am sure your mom would have been so proud to see you get married.  She sounds like she’s a very special person.

Post # 12
121 posts
Blushing bee

I am so sorry you lost your mom.  She sounds like a wonderful person.  You are VERY lucky to have had a loving and caring mother.  Some of us aren’t so lucky.

I know she wants you to look forward and be happy.  And that is also my wish for you and your husband.

Post # 13
1312 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - NH

I’m so happy that you have been surrounded with so much love.  Your grandmother stepping in was beautiful Laughing

Post # 16
330 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I’m so sorry for your loss and so glad you went through with the wedding. Your grangma sounds like an amazingly woman as do you. I was teating up reading this. My FI’s dad passed away just about 9 years ago when he was 21 and he is now having a hard time with the fact that his father isn’t going to be at the wedding.

I hope things continue to get better for you in the years to come. Good luck with all the baby making too!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors