(Closed) Val Stefani 7994…Must Have!!! Help me find a look-a-like!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
5423 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 2012

Im 5’1 and have put on a lot of similar styles, some do cut me in half and some dont, it depends on the dress obviously.  I don’t know what your budget is, but maggie sottero nova was $798 and didnt cut me.  But there are tons of similar styles, you’ll have to try a lot on since they vary so much.  Pronovias has a ton of ruffled dresses, if your budget allows it.

I woud be weary of a China replica because of appearing short.

Good luck!

Post # 4
979 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I think Mori Lee has a few styles like that and they seem pretty affordable.

Post # 5
620 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Well I would say to try on the dress first and see what that type of dress would look like on you. If it looks good then order that style and if it doesn’t then try on some more dresses until you find a style that you like and looks good on you. If you want some recommedations for good dress makers in China then let me know there are some who can make dresses really well and have good prices too.

Post # 6
1991 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I don’t have any suggestions but just want to say that dress is GORGEOUS!!!

Post # 7
52 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I am definitely looking to try on the Val Stefani. What was the price? Now I’m thinking it might be out of my budget.

Post # 8
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

If anyone has purchased this dress (Val Stefani D7994) and is looking to sell, PLEASE let me know. I’m VERY interested in purchasing it. I feel in love with the dress when I tried it on but not for the price. I’ve been searching for a used one ever since. Thanks!

The topic ‘Val Stefani 7994…Must Have!!! Help me find a look-a-like!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors