Valentine's Day 2014 Proposal?

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
422 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2014 - Rebar

@ComputerLove06:  perhaps he is planning for a holiday engagement…just been really sneaky about it? if not absolutely try to keep busy for the holidays! i know its difficult believe i been there in previous years. My SO also gave me a timeling dec 31st of this. I am trying to relax as much as i can. Valentines sounds like a special day to get engaged….i am sure your SO is trying to makes it very special 🙂

Post # 4
5087 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2014

Valentines day 2014 will be my last one as a single gal. I really hope you get your proposal. 😀

Post # 7
422 posts
Helper bee

@ComputerLove06:  thats pretty awesome that he is able to keep it a secret! he will absolutely surprise you!! Men are very tricky as to how they will do it lol. My SO honestly cant keep a secret for the life of him lol. He has never ever surprised me and we have been dating for 10 years. I find it adorable how he will fess up any surprise he may have planned so quickly. So of course our engagement the same….i havent asked anything and i am afraid of asking bc he will tell me the exact that day he will propose and i honestly would love for this to be a real surprise. Here is to hoping 🙂 I honestly get excited for bees that are so surprised about their proposal! I feel the same way about the proposal been low key…i would be absolutely fine with one like that! but i know SO wont settle for that either lol keep us posted as well 🙂 here is to us waiting bees!!!

Post # 8
2052 posts
Buzzing bee

Vday would be a cute proposal!! My fingers are crossed for you, good luck!

Post # 11
1460 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2017 - Bristol zoo

So excited for you! And Valentines is only about 80 days away! Hopefully you only have less than 80 days left as an unengaged lady!

I’m not hoping for or expecting a Valentines proposal next year (doing it on Valentines would probably be a bit too gooey for BF anyway XD) but Febuary is when he gets his results from the exams he’s taking in a couple of weeks and I *think* that marks the beginning of when he might start seriously planning to propose, so I’m looking forward to that haha <3

Post # 12
422 posts
Helper bee

@ComputerLove06:  hahahahahaha same here!!! yay for surprises. lol i always ask for surprises but make sure that i ask and ask so many questions that i end up findind out lol. 🙂 hope to hear good news from you soon!!!

Post # 13
3201 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I have a sneaking suspicion that it will happen on Valentine’s Day. I also have a sneaking suspicion that the ring has already been ordered.

Post # 14
265 posts
Helper bee

Valentine’s Day would be nice because that’s when he told me he loved me for the first time.  I would love it to be this Christmas, but I just don’t see that as happening.  I’m hoping for Valentine’s Day.  That will also be right after our 1 1/2 year anniversary.

Post # 15
101 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

I would love to get proposed to on V Day but it is not likely going to happen, even though it is our 5th year anniversary. Im going to try to enjoy it anyways [;

Post # 16
167 posts
Blushing bee

I am also going to be in a visibly funky mood if it doesn’t come before or on V day!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors