(Closed) veil & accessories help pls

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
157 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

How about a mantilla veil  to match the top of your dress? 

Post # 4
157 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Oh I actually like the second one (the long one). 

Post # 5
573 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

Definitely go with the long one. It goes so well with the style of your dress. A shorter veil might look poufy because it will seem like  another ruffle layer being above the ruffles of the dress.

Post # 7
2867 posts
Sugar bee

I actually the the first one (shorter).  I’m not into long veils…they drag and it’ll hide the mermaid butt and pretty buttons!

Post # 8
598 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I don’t like the way the long one looks with your dress.  There is alot going on down there if you have both.  I would go with a shorter veil that willl show off the back of your dress.

Maybe an elbow or waist length veil.

Post # 9
14784 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

I think mantilla is the way to go, then keep the accessories simple.

Post # 10
231 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Love the long one.  Do you mind me asking where you got your gown and how much you paid.  I bought a dress but wanted a ruffly one.  I love love lov eyour dress, has everything I like.  Wanting to get a second reception dress to wear, but can’t spend a fortune as my mother is mad I want another dress (she talked me into my dress and out of a ruffly one).  Would you consider selling yours after you wear it?

The topic ‘veil & accessories help pls’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors