(Closed) Veil for a Soft White David’s Bridal Dress (3D floral – WG9859)

posted 7 years ago in Accessories
Post # 3
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I also have a soft white David’s Bridal dress.  I haven’t had my wedding yet, but I got a plain white fingertip veil and it seems to go with the dress fine.  I think ivory would look too yellow– I had gotten an ivory fascinator, and the color definitely didn’t go. 

Post # 5
225 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Hi, I have the same problem. My dress is soft white from DB. My wedding is in June and I still don’t have a veil :p What I did is ask for a sample to one seller at Etsy. She sent me a sample for white and diamond white and today, when I go to my second fitting, I will compare both.

My mom offered to make my veil and I think it’s a good idea, but first I need to find the right tone of white.

What I may end up doing (if one of the two tones of white is right) is buy a plain veil from Etsy (they’re about $25-30) and ask my mom to put lace or some sort of decoration on the edge of the veil, so it doesn’t look so plain.

If anyone has pictures or suggestions, I’ll be very happy!

Post # 6
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2011

@lavendar74: This is my dress too and I did ivory. I got ivory shoes and veil. I was initially worried that it would look too yellow but it looks great together. My stepdaughter is going to wear an ivory dress and the guys are also wearing ivory shirts. It was recommended to go with ivory anyway because the white could possibly make the gown look dirty. I was very worried that the guys ivory shirts wouldn’t look right with my color choice of malibu but when I saw it in person it looks fine.

The topic ‘Veil for a Soft White David’s Bridal Dress (3D floral – WG9859)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors