Veil for Allure 8955?

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
11772 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2013

I’d either go raw-edge or with just a little bling at the bottom! Since your dress is stand-out on its own!

Post # 4
2976 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I <3 a ribbon veil with the wavy textured gown!

Post # 6
8518 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2014

@Princessbubblegum:  I would go with champagne, since thats the color of your dress. And a ribbon edge veil would look amazing, but I dont think I’d go with a cathedral length. I feel that the veil and the dress would be competing for attention.

Post # 9
7 posts
  • Wedding: April 2014

I bought the same dress and ordered an ivory veil with small beads along the edge.  It’s only a one tier veil that’s about elbow length.  I think the ivory works because your veil is close to the top of the dress where the lace is ivory.  Here’s a photo:

But I just came across this on Etsy and you can order it in Champagne or Ivory.  Personally, I think the two tier veil is just gorgeous!  Wish I hadn’t already bought mine.

I got the idea from Pinterest.  I loved this girl’s veil.  Hers is champagne.

Post # 10
412 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Aww I loved this dress, I tried it but it didn’t look so good on me.  I did get a champagne dress, though and went with an double layer fingertip ivory veil with a really thin champagne edging.  It looks so nice together but unfortunately I don’t have a pic.  I think it could work for you too!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors