Veil & Belt help! Mori Lee 5108

posted 3 years ago in Accessories
Post # 3
75 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

I just got the call that my dress is in! I am so excited I hope to be able to pick it up tomorrow and can post more pics then, but here is one with me in it and one of the belt I chose. I am pretty sure I am doing a chapel or cathedral length veil, I bought a cathedral length from light in the box, I just don’t know if it is too long with the dress. She had put a waltz length veil on me in the picture below. 

Close up of the belt

Post # 4
11772 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2013

I think a cathedral veil would be STUNNING with that dress!

Post # 6
9652 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

@er3486:  You look great in the dress! You really can do any belt with the dress but to be honest since the dress doesn’t have any beading I love the idea of a fully beaded belt!

Here are a few bees that recently posted pics wearing the dress

Post # 7
75 posts
Worker bee

@Ctobin:  Here I am in my actual dress, the veil is really long, I think I am going to cut it to chapel length, but I am really excited how everything looks so far! Just needs to be hemmed and a little bit of the boning trimmed since I am so short and have a short torso lol!

Post # 9
374 posts
Helper bee

@er3486:  Can you explain what you mean by having the boning trimmed? I’m really short too (5 feet), and I’m wondering if this is something I’ll need done too! Thanks!!

Post # 10
75 posts
Worker bee

@Preppy_Bee:  When I tried to sit down it felt like the boning at the bottom was diging into my skin since my torso is short. So I might see if they can just make it a little shorter, if that makes any sense!

Post # 11
374 posts
Helper bee

@er3486:  Ohh I see! I hope they can easily fix that for you!

Post # 13
5 posts
Newbee

Did you have heels on when you tried your dress on? I’m thinking that’s what I might need to do

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors