posted 6 years ago in Accessories
  • poll: Which veil works with my dress?
    Fingertip length : (5 votes)
    45 %
    Elbow length : (2 votes)
    18 %
    Looonger : (4 votes)
    36 %
    Something else (write a comment!) : (0 votes)
  • Post # 3
    765 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

I think a veil would look pretty. I have a lace ballgown with sash and plan on wearing a cathedral length veil. My dress also has a low back (although not quite that low). I think a veil would gorgeous with your dress. 

Post # 5
    406 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

I chose an elbow length veil for my lace mermaid dress, but my dress does not have a deep v in the back.

Post # 6
    7 posts

I am also wearing a lace dress. The veil I am wearing is hip length. I tried a cathedral length but it took away from the dress and the pretty detail. I probably would have gone “under the hair” direction if I wasn’t wearing my hair half up.

Post # 7
    4464 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: February 2012

I am usually a fan of cathedral or chapel length veils. I feel like if you do a longer veil in sheer tulle you’ll be able to see the lace and bow through the veil. Whereas if you do elbow length or fingertip, the bow might be more obscured because of where the veil falls. I may be wrong, and I may just be biased because I am already predisposed to longer veils. But from what I *think* I saw from the pictures, this is my vote. 

The topic ‘Veil suggestions with lace dress & sash’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors