(Closed) Venue & Colors: Combo That Works?

posted 7 years ago in Decor
  • poll: Would these colors clash with this venue choice?
    Yes : (0 votes)
    No : (11 votes)
    92 %
    Does it really matter? Just go with what you like! : (1 votes)
    8 %
  • Post # 3
    176 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: January 2011

Your colours remind me kinda of what I did; plum/deep purple, chartreuse, light and medium pink, lilac and burgundy with a pop of red!

I honestly did not really consider the colour of the ballroom as they were pretty neutral gold and beige tones with a little burgundy. 

I think if you really love this colour scheme, go ahead and do it! The amount of different florals to choose from in these shades makes it easy to switch flowers if one is not in season or too expensive! 

If I were to suggest a colour scheme based on your venue’s colours alone then I would say go with something like this: “Mint and Lily”

This coral and green invite really compliments the venue too

The green, pink, ivory colour scheme would harmonize with you venue but it could also kind of blend rather than pop like your desired colour scheme. I don’t think your colours will clash, perhaps use neutral ivory shade linens with coloured flowers to avoid too much colour as its an elegant space.

In the end, its your choice! Good luck!

Post # 5
    153 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

i think the colors are amazing and would look gorgeous with the venue! i also love that you’re from biloxi, i have family in ocean springs! 🙂

Post # 7
    540 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

i think those colors would look great with that venue.

also, just curious where you found that color block palette.  i’m still trying to figure out what colors to use, so any help is appreciated.  thanks:)

The topic ‘Venue & Colors: Combo That Works?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors