Venue for under 1000$ in south Florida

posted 2 weeks ago in Reception
Post # 3
221 posts
Helper bee

I live in south Florida. Not many places for cheap haha. Matheson hammocks park is a nice park with a lot of trees by a lake and it has a shelter you can rent out for like $200.  That gives you some money to spend on chairs and such. Other than that I really don’t know. 

Some pictures I took of the shelter. It has an upstairs with a space as well. 

Post # 4
1312 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2019

You need an outdoor space, an indoor space, tables and chairs, AND food for $1000? Good luck bee. That would be impossible here in Indiana and everything in Florida is like twice the cost of everything in Indiana. Like the shelter house that pp suggested, shelter houses don’t cost money here, just a small deposit that you get back once you clear any trash. 

Do you know anyone with a pretty backyard? Could you rent a beach house and have the ceremony on the beach and a cake and punch reception inside? 

Post # 5
37 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2018

Hey bee! We’re getting married at the Secret Woods Nature Center at state road 84 and I-95, price is $947 for the whole day. That includes tables and chairs but no food. It also includes the ceremony and reception spaces.

There are lots of beautiful parks around the area, like Fern Forest as well. The public parks are lower in price than other spaces! Good luck, 1k is very low for food to be included. 

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors