(Closed) Venue search for around 100pp

posted 8 years ago in New Jersey – North Central New Jersey
Post # 3
2103 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

There are a lot of places to choose from. A lot of ballrooms at hotels in NJ, such as the Raddison Hotel in Freehold (the Crystal Ballroom), the Ramada in Toms River (the Versailles Ballroom), the Holiday Inn of Toms River (the Atlantis Ballroom), the Holiday Inn at Tinton Falls (Sterling Ballroom), etc. all have great all-inclusive packages starting at around $60-80/pp. (I think they’re all run by the same company).

There’s also a place in Hazlet called Lakeside Manor whose packages start at $55/pp. Check them out: http://www.thelakesidemanor.com.

Post # 4
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2000

Congrats on your Engagement! You should check out the New Hope area in PA. They have some breautiful historic mansions.

Post # 6
13 posts
Newbee

Hi,

We just recently coordinated a wedding and also provided them with flowers at a cute Bed & Breakfast in New Hope, PA. The entire family stayed there and got transported in trolley to a cute little church… and then went back to a lovely reception in the B&B’s restaurant and terrace overlooking the water.

The Venetian in Garfield, NJ is also gorgeous and we’ve done plenty of weddings there too.

Another B&B in NJ is the Raritan Inn. They have a nice barn and plenty of space for a tent setup.

Post # 8
900 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

No idea…but love your name!

Post # 9
2103 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

@Schrutebeets:

Wow! Can’t believe we’re almost in the same situation!

Yea, I don’t know. It’s possible you may find something like that, but you’ll need to do a lot of digging!

Best of luck to you!

Post # 10
1779 posts
Buzzing bee

I am getting married that the Views at Mt. Fuji.  It is in Billsburn, NY, but that is literally 2 minutes out of Mahwah, NJ.  It has a gorgeous outside area to get married in and a beautiful inside area.

They coordinated absolutely everything at the location for me and gave me a list of vendors that they knew to be excellent.  I have been pleased with everything! It is on top of a mountain (though it is a very easy drive).  I am even having my rehearsal dinner in the hibachi section of it!

[attachment=1148386,145168]

Outside ceremony area

[attachment=1148386,145169]

inside

If you like it, send me a message, I’ll get you more info.

Post # 12
158 posts
Blushing bee

I am getting married in a few weeks at Perona Farms in Andover, NJ… It is beautiful!!! 50 acres of land with beautiful scenery. Check it out!  Good luck to you

Post # 13
124 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I was going to suggest Perona FArms and saw that staci 21 suggest it. You will be very happy with them — I went to a wedding and my friend got it for less than $100 pp including tax and gratuity.

Post # 14
132 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2008

I LOVED Bretton Woods (a mansion) in Morris Plains, NJ.  It was too small for me but Joe was very willing to work on price.

http://brettonwoods.net/

Also been to many events at Perona Farms. They are affordable and provide amazing events!!!

The topic ‘Venue search for around 100pp’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors