(Closed) venues in the poconos &surrounding areas that are cheap? under $40 a head?

posted 7 years ago in Pennsylvania – Northeast Pennsylvania
Post # 3
42 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

http://www.themeadowsgrove.com/index.php

The Meadows in Hellertown is nice. I know of two friends that are getting married there on a Sunday afternoon and it wasn’t much more expensive for them than the fire halls.

The only nice firehall around that I know of is Fullerton Fire Hall/ Social Hall. Not sure if you looked at that one?

The other is Willow Tree Grove, they are not very pricey.

Another option is Saucon Valley Acres. When I looked at them, they were around $50 a head for a Friday or Saturday but they include like so much more than the other facilities.

Feel free to email me [email protected] if you have any more questions, I can try to do some research for you. I’ve had friends get married at all of the above facilities.

Post # 4
42 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Also, If you go to Neusse Photography’s website. They list their weddings by venue. You can take a look at a wedding at each of the facilites or find more idea’s there as well 🙂

The topic ‘venues in the poconos &surrounding areas that are cheap? under $40 a head?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors