(Closed) Vera Wang Fall 2011 collection – the ‘Hilary Duff’ dress – help!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I tried the runway sample on in NY in February… it’s a disaster!!  But I trusted that it will be perfect brand new so ordered it.  The ladies there said that they were going to make patterns from that sample and hopefully have new samples in the stores by summer.  So I’m pretty sure the runway-roadkill sample is the only existing dress.  But I think it’s awesome πŸ™‚

Post # 6
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I’ve been dying to try this dress on! I’m going to NYC at the end of May to look for my dress and I think this might be the one. Do you know if they have a ok sample at Klienfeilds or should I go to the real Vera Wang Store in NYC? I dont want to be disapointed with a bad sample to try on.

Also I love the sequin detail. Did you guys buy this dress? If so are you planning on selling it after your wedding??

Post # 7
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I went with the sequins… I think it makes the pattern stand out more.  And Kleinfelds does not carry Vera Wang, so go to the salon!

Post # 9
135 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I’m from Toronto, and I ended up getting this dress at our Vera wang store here in March!  The runway dress wasn’t bad at all… it was a little too long though…cause i’m only 5″3.   Hmmmm… How much is this dress in USD?? Just wondering… It is $5500 CDN without the 13% tax! So PLUS the tax, it came up to $6215! And I ended up choosing the one without the sequins. Oyyyy… definitely pricey…but IT IS THE DRESS! I just knew it had to be mine since I saw Hilary Duff wear it to her wedding last year =P πŸ˜‰ Lol

Post # 10
135 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Oh and I got a mail from Vera Wang a couple of weeks ago…and I do believe the dress is available at our Toronto store! 

The dress is actually called “Gemma” …just fyi πŸ™‚

The topic ‘Vera Wang Fall 2011 collection – the ‘Hilary Duff’ dress – help!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors