Vintage E-Ring, 1920's. Need band suggestions & Help!

posted 3 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
115 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Have a curved band made to match!

Post # 4
1706 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Personally, I don’t think it needs one.  I think it’s perfect the way it is.

Post # 6
757 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

have you considered a mismatched look? Do you always plan to wear your e-ring, or do you plan to switch it to a rhr or take it off? I might just go for a simple silver band that has a similar pattern to the outter curved parts of your e-ring. 

Post # 9
11379 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2012

@bone1080:  what a lovely ring.  i’m not sure you really even need a band with that ring.  it’s so stunning by itself, you don’t want to take away from it.  if you really want a wband, i would suggest a thin plain band or a thin diamond pave band.

Post # 10
61 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Personally i think it looks awesome by itself! Unless youre really set on getting a band, I’d say you can just wear it like that!

Post # 11
757 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@bone1080:  haha my FI feels the same way.  I love the idea of yours as a rhr.  I think it’s too gorgeous to take off!

Post # 12
663 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Jacksonville Inn

I think it’s lovely and substantial (in a good way!) and you don’t need another ring. If you do want one I’d find a reputable jewler to make one for you! Congratulations!

Post # 14
3978 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I would get a thin band (plain or diamonds, depending on your style) and move your e-ring to your right hand. This is how women 1920s did it– sets were really marketed and that’s why a ton of rings aren’t easy to pair a simple band with.

Post # 16
3978 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@bone1080:  I have a 1920s ring, though not as abstract as yours, but nothing sits flush with it. I found an antique band to go with it that doesnt’ look bad, but I actually might just wear them on separate hands 🙂 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors