(Closed) Vintage Style Lace Dresses Under 2000? Any suggestions??

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
2363 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Allure 8900 is in budget:

Post # 5
5269 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2016

I am wearing Allure 8764 in white:)) I love it! Its lace with a satin slip under. Here I am in the ivory sample(way toooo big) but you get the idea

the back on another bee and in white:)  I love it! It has buttons going down and I am adding the slip she has on to poof it out more!

Also this is from Maggie Sottero  Quinlynn and retails for around 1500 I believe, Mine was for 1036 total!! I got it pricematched art $942 plus tax!

Post # 10
5269 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2016

@VintageRose914:  Oh I got the Allure:)) sorry… I was going to but couldn’t try it on:((

Post # 13
10 posts
  • Wedding: May 2013

I also love lace, and really love the Watters Pasadena myself. However, I was also considering this dress by Leanne Marshall on her etsy shop. It has sleeves, lace, AND chiffon – so maybe it’s something you might be interested in? I think it’s lovely. 

Post # 15
1297 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

My dress sounds some what along the lines of what you described…I’m having a rustic wedding too. My dress was a little over $1,200 and is Casablanca 2053!

The topic ‘Vintage Style Lace Dresses Under 2000? Any suggestions??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors