(Closed) VW351011 & VW351010 – My outfit post!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I purchased the VW351010 one shoulder dress for my October wedding! I cant wait to wear it!

Have any VW351010 brides had alterations on it yet? Did you have the dress made shorter? I am 5’5 and the dress is incredibly too long on me. Davids Bridal says that the only way to shorten the length of the dress is to pinch hem the dress because it is unable to be cut. A pinch hem is when they bussle the dress up all around. I am worried that this will make the dress poofier than it already is. I am worried that it will loose the look of the long flowing waves of organza and it will be all bunched up. I’m just worried what the finished product will look like. I went to get a second opinion at another seemstress and she said that she would cut on the seem where the organza starts which is about mid thigh and remove the organza from this portion of the dress. I dont know which direction to go. HELP PLEASE!

The picture below is me standing on one of those pedistal boxes at David Bridal. You can see low long it is here.

The topic ‘VW351011 & VW351010 – My outfit post!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors