(Closed) Wahooo 2015 Anyone??

posted 5 years ago in August 2015
Post # 3
624 posts
Busy bee

Hello again Date Twin!  This is so exciting now we have our board!!  Just waiting for our photographer to come over and show us our engagement photos then next week off to do my first dress shopping!

Post # 4
563 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2015 - Alexander Homestead

@waitingalongtime:  Sorry.  I ended up making my own thread instead of replying to this thread with the following message.  Please excuse my WeddingBee Board Learning Curve:

How cool is that that the first three posts in the August 2015 board would all be from bees with the same exact date?

I am one of those “interesting” bees who knows her wedding date but is still a “Waiting Bee” waiting on the proposal.  Weird, I know.  SO and I are planners down to almost the second so we already decided we want a two year engagement and want to marry on our anniversary (8/15).  We settled on 8/15/15 as the big day and so, while he refuses to confirm it, that would make the proposal sometime this year I am guessing.

Even though I have a date, I have not done very much as far as planning since I feel a bit odd doing so with no “technical” engagement just yet.  Can’t wait til he pops the question so I can join in on the fun of planning like the rest of you ladies.

Happy Planning and Happy Easter in the meantime!

Post # 5
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Hi. My date is going to be 8/15/15 too.  🙂

The topic ‘Wahooo 2015 Anyone??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors