(Closed) Waiting coming to an end? &proposal dream

posted 7 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
118 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Boys and their emails – when will they learn!! But congrats for some major progress!!! At least you dont know what he has planned or anything!! So exciting!! I hope its everything you dreamt of (minus the ketchup! lol). ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 4
1088 posts
Bumble bee

How exciting!!!!  Keeping my fingers crossed for you! 

Post # 5
6249 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 1900

Yay!  It sounds promising! I am also crossing my fingers for you.   ๐Ÿ™‚

I went to use a public bathroom, but it was covered in ketchup. You made me LOL!!  Aren’t dreams so weird?!

Post # 6
472 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

EEEEEEEE!!!! I’m so excited for you! ๐Ÿ™‚ Honestly, don’t worry about it not being good since you’re expecting it, because you know how mine was basically all spelled out, and I STILL couldn’t breathe! I still get goosebumps when I think about the second he kissed me and put the ring on my finger! Believe me, it’ll be incredible… I promise.

Keep yourself busy this week so you don’t go crazy! I’m excited to hear more!!

Post # 8
1332 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

Hmmmmmmm, I hope I can dream about a ketchup-covered bathroom, lol, so my proposal will get here faster!  What an exciting and LONG week this is going to be for you, but my fingers are also crossed that this weekend is the one!  Good luck!!!!

Post # 9
1928 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Yayyyyy it sounds like it’s going to be soon!!!! Keep us posted, I am just loving how everyone keeps on posting about their upcomming engagements.

Post # 10
442 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

@PinkBubbleGum: Make sure you love him up a lot this week ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘Waiting coming to an end? &proposal dream’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors