Waiting List 3/17/14

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 2
170 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

ceemarie7:  this is a little weird. So people sign up if they are waiting for a proposal? I never heard of this

Post # 5
1190 posts
Bumble bee

ceemarie7:  thanks for posting this! I was wondering, where are the little engagement blurbs?

Post # 6
1676 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

ceemarie7:  yes! Thank you for taking this on! I’ve been sad without the list. You’re a wonderful bee and have bought me much happiness today! 🙂

Post # 7
49 posts
Newbee

ceemarie7:  Thank you so much for doing this! i’ve been really missing seeing the list… and was worried it was gone forever with this new bee.. =) 

Post # 8
817 posts
Busy bee

<br />Yay thank you for putting this up!  I was wondering where I was after that clean up…

Post # 9
147 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

ceemarie7:  thank you! I was missing the list, up 9 places wooo! 

Post # 10
502 posts
Busy bee

As weird as it may seem…thank you!! 🙂 The other one sort of just disappeared despite some reassurance that it wouldn’t yet. Having moved my way up quite a bit, it was oddly disappointing to not see it every week!

Post # 13
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2015

thank you for doing this 🙂 I appreciate all of your efforts! #311!! 

Post # 14
230 posts
Helper bee

Thanks for making the list!! 🙂 I enjoyed checking in week to week to see where I’m at and all the other changes 🙂 Yay 66!

Post # 15
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Thanks for doing this! I got engaged on 3/7! You can take me off the list, I’m 148. Thanks!!

Post # 16
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: Tom's Country Place

Thank you for doing this…for the fact that it became up for grabs I don’t feel like you stepped on anyone’s toes. I asked before all of the changes to be added and looked several times to find nothing new so it’s so exciting to finally be on the list and see something in motion! 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors