173 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

by all indication i think i’ll be off the waiting list some time in april

Post # 4
1560 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

I’m getting really tired of seeing my name on this list…

Post # 5
191 posts
Blushing bee

Hahahahah I was thinking the same thing KansasPrincess… I feel like I’ve been on this list wayyyyy too long!

Thanks to TheRen for cleaning up the list…. it looks SO much better now… it was getting a little of out control before I think with bees who were on the list but no longer post. It doesn’t look so intimidating now! πŸ™‚

Post # 6
1066 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

hey my name disappeared, but I’m not engaged yet LOL

Post # 8
482 posts
Helper bee

AHHHH It is SO wonderful to see my name crossed off the list!  Good luck to all the other waiting bees… try not to lose your mind and alwayss vent to the bees, they are a great support!  Congrats to all the other waiting bees who got engaged this week!

Post # 9
1066 posts
Bumble bee

No I was on there before… I think now that the list revamped, my name got lost somewhere.

Post # 10
1729 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Hey Ren, I have a suggestion you (and maybe other waiting girls) might like! πŸ™‚ Over on pricescope (which I’m obsessed with as you could probably tell with how many times I’ve posted about it on the rings board, lol), they have what they call a “Ladies in Waiting” board, complete with a LIW List. But it’s a little different! Take a look:

http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/view.asp?topicID=128001

Everyone gets a number — when you ask to be put on the list, you are at the very bottom (whatever number that may be), and then as those ahead of you get engaged and crossed off, you “move up” in the list! It’s pretty fun! I started at #103, and am all the way up to #61! It almost makes you feel like you’re *that* much closer to getting engaged, lol! πŸ˜‰

Anyone else like this idea?

Post # 11
2054 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

why oh why is my name still there…PS-it looks a lot better now that it got cleaned up.

Post # 12
1066 posts
Bumble bee

I love that number idea!!!!!!!!!!!  πŸ™‚

Post # 13
369 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Thanks for putting me up there! Hopefully it will be a short wait!

Post # 14
651 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

oh i like it with links now, so we can see who each person is.  πŸ™‚

Post # 15
299 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

eehh not exactly the list I like to see my name at the top of!! Can’t wait to be at the bottom of the graduates list πŸ™‚

Post # 16
101 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Hey there!  I’m sorry!  I didn’t see the waiting post that you were speaking of!  My name used to be on there, as well.  You can add me back for the next go round, or direct me to that post, and I’ll be happy to respond there!  Sorry for the confusion!

The topic ‘*~* Waiting List March 29, 2010 *~*’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors