(Closed) Wanted – 200-230 gold chargers

posted 6 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2010

@katief1982:  

Hi, 

I have 140 or so chargers.  They are silver at the moment but I bought them from Michael’s and then spray painted them with a textured metallic silver paint.  If you were interested, you could re-paint them.  Let me know!  Also, where do you live?

Michaela

Post # 4
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@mesparling:  Hi Michaela-I just purchased some gold ones from the Christmas tree shop but thanks anyway!

Post # 5
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@Veda137:  I am getting married in July of 2014.  After your wedding I would buy them off you :)!

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee

@katief1982:  have you sold your chargers yet?  im interested depending on how much.. and how much shipping would be.  Im in arizona. 🙂  Wedding is Nov. 9 2013 

Post # 10
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I am willing to buy too if they are still available, I’m in New York.  Wedding is on September 1st.  Fiance lives in Maine but drives to New York every other weekend so he can even pick the up from you if you are still in the Boston area.  I need all 230.

Post # 11
516 posts
Busy bee

October 2013 wedding here: when you’re done with the chargers, um, everyone, maybe I can buy them off of you?  Whomever ends up with them?

I’ll probably be the last to take them b/c I plan to paint them emerald green, lol!

Post # 13
516 posts
Busy bee

@julies1949:  Thanks so much!  That would be a Godsend.

The topic ‘Wanted – 200-230 gold chargers’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors