(Closed) WANTED: Lazaro 3865 or Enzoani ‘Dayton’ dress

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
329 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@slimmette: I personally LOVE the enzoani dress which is surprising for me because I usually tend to lean towards anything Lazaro. The enzoani dress will deinitely be cheaper and its from their Blue collection so you should be ablle to get it at a decent price. RKbridal.com is an actual store in New York and they have a no frills program where you just order it on line and find your own taylor. Their prices seem to be the best and they match prices by 5% as well. If you lived close by you could probably try it on there as well. 

Both are beautiful dresses and you definitely have a tough decision to make. Do you have any pictures of you in either of the dresses?

Post # 4
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

i Just bought the Lazaro dress for my wedding on 9/22/12 

Post # 5
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I just purchased the Dayton by Enzoani and I’m completely in love. With alterations and the extended hem to hollow (since I’ll be approximately 5’10” with heels) it came to under $2k. Very happy with my purhcase! Now I just can’t wait for it to get here. 

Post # 7
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I love the Lazaro, too! Trying to find it for my wedding.

The topic ‘WANTED: Lazaro 3865 or Enzoani ‘Dayton’ dress’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors