WANTED – real brides wearing White by Vera Wang Vw351169

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
155 posts
Blushing bee

Me!! I’ll post some in a few! Please post yours too. Mine just arrived and I love it!

Post # 4
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2014

The dress when I picked it. Below, when I tied in on after it came in.

Post # 6
155 posts
Blushing bee

Here’s me. Help styling would be appreciated! I bought a Swarovski crystal necklace so I think a simple or non blingy sash would he best. Maybe no sash?! Thoughts?! 

Post # 8
155 posts
Blushing bee

Thanks! I am now thinking I may go with a plain champagne sash with a brooch. My necklace is almost rose gold…so maybe simple with belt and birdcage veil. The brooch would go on the plain sash (maybe organza). Thoughts?

Post # 10
228 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I do! It was the only dress I tried on that made me feel like myself, but better. The ivory colour is incredible, as well (much more golden than the pictures portray).

I bought it in ivory, and I currently have this necklace planned. I haven’t tried it on with the dress yet though! I want something substantial since I’ve decided to forgo a belt/sash.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by  _chelsbelles.
Post # 12
Hostess
30315 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Gorgeous, ladies! Love this dress! 🙂

Post # 14
155 posts
Blushing bee

_chelsbelles:  looks awesome and beautiful on you! I wish I could decide whether to go sash or not!

Post # 15
228 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Mintyfresh:  Thank you! You know, I’ve toyed with the idea of keeping it simple and classic for the ceremony & formal photos (with the pearls and my lace trimmed veil), and then switching it up with a different necklace and a blingy sash for the reception/party! 

I think that would be a great way to get the best of both worlds, especially for us indecisive types 😛

Koalaclark:  Thanks! Can’t wait to wear it 😀

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors