Watters 2015, Which Dress Should I pick!?

posted 2 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which dress is your favorite!?
    #1 Watters Olina : (31 votes)
    26 %
    # 2 Watters Vida : (35 votes)
    29 %
    #3 Watters Cinzia : (13 votes)
    11 %
    # 4 Love Marley by Watters, Wren : (18 votes)
    15 %
    # 5 Watters Shaina : (15 votes)
    13 %
    #6 Watters Vienna : (7 votes)
    6 %
  • Post # 2
    884 posts
    Busy bee

I love Watters. I’m a big blush fan too so #2 is an obvious for me! 

Post # 3
    314 posts
    Helper bee

I have to admit I am not falling over in love with any of these.  Maybe I would have to see them in person to appreciated them.  #1 is probably my favorite .  I like how different #4 is.  It definitely has a different vibe from a lot of dresses I have seen, but I wouldn’t wear it personally.  I also like 5 and 6, but I still think 1 if my favorite overall. 

Post # 5
    12 posts
    Newbee

DaenerysLove:  i like the first one but im a big fan of maggie sottero i just started looking into dresses also and am trying to find ones i like 

Post # 6
    1002 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 2014

DaenerysLove:  I LOVE cinzia, im a Watters bride and I can not tell you what a great company they are. I got my dress at a trunk show and I met the VP and she was so helpful and has kept in contact with me since I purchased my dress and even helped style it with me.  Cinzia came out the season after my dress and if I hadn’t gotten my dress already I would definitely go for her!  

Post # 7
    314 posts
    Helper bee

tiffany.bechelli:  I LOVE Maggie Sottero.  I don’t know what it is about Maggie dresses, but I have loved almost every one I have seen.  I am new to dress searching too, so I’d imagine opinions can change a lot with seeing them in person and especially with actually trying them on.  I have seen a lot of Watters that I do like, but I feel like these ones are a bit more delicate than my tastes tend to go. 

Post # 9
    1002 posts
    Bumble bee

DaenerysLove:  I ended up getting Ghila, like you said about other Watters gown, the pictures do not do it justice.

Post # 11
    216 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2015

That backless one is scaaaaaaandalous, other than that they are ALL gorgeous! Try them on – you’ll be shocked at how different dresses look on your body. Almost everyone ends up picking a dress they didn’t initially seek out. 

Post # 13
    1002 posts
    Bumble bee

DaenerysLove:  thanks! I tried on jacinda too!  It reminds me a lot of the Paolo Sebastian Swan Lake dress too. 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors