We finally picked a date!!! Any fellow March 2017 brides out there??

posted 1 year ago in March 2017
Post # 2
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: February 2016

Wohoo!!! Super exciting and plently of time to plan! Let me know if you need help with anything from invitations to wedding planning!

Cheers to your day!

Crystal

http://WWW.GraceAndLaceEvents.com

Post # 3
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2017

March bride here! We’re getting married the 4th since it will be the day of our 6 year anniversary. 

Post # 4
478 posts
Helper bee

shalott:  Hi wedding date twin! March 4, 2017 Bride here 🙂 

Post # 5
14 posts
Newbee

March Bride here! March 31st, it’s our 10 year anniversary together 😊😊

Post # 7
55 posts
Worker bee

Another March bride here–March 25, 2017! Excited to be getting close to the one year mark!

Post # 9
385 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

rednell:  date twin!

We’ve been engaged since December 2014, and we FINALLY set a date and booked the venue in January. It’s a great feeling, haha

Post # 10
169 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

17th March! St Patricks day, yep our anniversary too

Post # 11
14 posts
Newbee

A11eycat:  Congrats! Are you already starting the planning process?

Post # 12
548 posts
Busy bee

itsslovee331:  yes we have started talking about this since the fall since we live in California but FI’s family is in Louisiana and we plan to get married in New Orleans so there have been a lot of logistical considerations. Nothing has been booked but we have narrowed it down to two venues with a deposit being made in the next week or so. How about you?

Post # 13
379 posts
Helper bee

I’m still waiting for SO to propose, I know he has the ring, and I’m hoping its next week on vacation. Ifffff he does propose soon I am hoping he’ll like and agree to March 11, 2017. I always tell him we’re getting married when the weathers cooler because I will not be a sweaty bride lol. 

Post # 14
109 posts
Blushing bee

HI! Oh my gosh so happy to see other March 2017 brides!!    My fiance and I just got engaged a few weeks ago, Valentines Day to be exact. As of last week we officially booked our venue (for ceremony and reception- both indoors) for March 18th 2017!!!!!

Everyone said oh, it’ll be too cold. It very well could be.  We do live in Baltimore, and March can be a very volatile time of year for weather. BUT the venue we picked is to die for and only had March dates left in 2017 so we jumped on it! Also, both the ceremony and reception will be indoors, so why does the weather matter anyway, right??

While I’m here I might as well ask- for the other St. Patty’s brides: My fiance’s name is Patrick, he is Irish (his last name is Lucas), and we are getting married the weekend of St. Patty’s day. Can anyone help with a creative hashtag?? 

Can’t wait to chat with you beautiful ladies! 

Post # 15
142 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2017

Congratulations everyone!  We are getting married March 11, 2017.  Now that we’re under a year out it’s getting so exciting 🙂

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors