We have a board!!!!! May 2014 where you at!

posted 2 years ago in May 2014
353 posts
Helper bee

yay! finally a 2014 board.long journey ahead of us. cant wait to see more bees join here.

3977 posts
Honey bee

I was wondering when 2014 would be up! Seems so far away! I don’t think I’ll be May, but just wanted to say hi!

9 posts
Newbee

I think this is where I will be Smile

341 posts
Helper bee

I have nothing booked yet but I think it will be May 10th 2014 :)

197 posts
Blushing bee

I joined a couple months ago but I forgot my previous login information. I have to have two weddings due to family living in two different countries and I think May will be one of my dates!

88 posts
Worker bee

I’ll be either in April or May 2014 so I fit in! I’m not engaged yet (it’ll be soon I hope!) but we’ve planned for a spring wedding in 2 years :D , soooo excited! But also anxious because it is so far away and we’ve already been dating for 6 years (we’re high school sweethearts)….@imalittlebirdie I have pinterest!

197 posts
Blushing bee

Where do we start? lol I’m so lost on the whole wedding planning :(

Is everyone having an egagement party, bachlorette party and all that?

353 posts
Helper bee

no engagement party, bridal showers or anything like that, due to distance with my BMs. there will definitely be a bachelorette party though. ive been lookin forwards to that for years. lol

im starting to get into planning the little things, bought a cake topper i liked from etsy, and supplies for diy invites etc :) i already have a list of vendors i’ve been looking over, and i found 3 venues i really like. picking one isnt going to be easy!

im trying to steer clear from dress shopping, we have 2 yrs until the date, id hate to buy something i like only to see something else that i like more later. but it is fun to look and try them on though.

has anyone picked colors yet?

197 posts
Blushing bee

I like looking at wedding sites and researching but I can’t stick to one thing. It’s driving me crazy. Also, I have to have 2 weddings for my grandparents and family that live abroad which is making me more crazy.

My husband is military which I like since we don’t have to buy him a tux or anything, but I also don’t like because I have to color coordinate around him lol

7 posts
Newbee

Hey everyone! I’m also a May 2014 bride…picked out the day…24th!! yay!!  I feel like time is flying by already…so weird.  My dream dress just went on sale…soooo I’m going dress shopping tonight!  (I know so early) But its one of the only times I will be back in my hometown until this summer (sell will be over then).  I’ve been looking at the same dress since I was first engaged, so I know I wont change my mind.  (don’t have a big enough budget to change my mind!)  Let me know if anyone is my date twin!! I would love to have someone to help plan with (FI isnt that much help)

1 posts
Wannabee

I’m May’s 2014 bride too. K & K 05/10/2014!So excited! So far i’ve done internet research and i’ve picked my wedding colors…will be white & blush with a few gold details :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.