We Set a Date! Hello May 2015 Brides!

posted 2 years ago in May 2015
Post # 2
110 posts
Blushing bee

missjz:  Congratulations on setting the date! I’m getting married on 5/30/15 as well. 🙂 Isn’t it such a good feeling to have the date set and the venue booked?!

Post # 3
176 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - Siesta Key Beach

Congrats!! I am a May 2015 bride as well. 5/10/15 to be exact. Fun to say and easy to remember. I thought a year seemed far away but I just know it’s gonna fly by. We are also having a small wedding of only about 20 and it is to be a beach destination wedding. So I think the planning should be somewhat less stressful than most. 

Congrats again May 2015 brides

Post # 6
1349 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - St Peter's Church, East Maitland, and Bella Vista, Newcastle

Date twin here also! The year will fly I think…I’ve got church, reception venue and photographer booked so the big things are done and now we can have fun with the rest 🙂

Post # 7
110 posts
Blushing bee

missjz:  Our wedding will be on the smalle side (60-70 guests, I think). We are inviting around 100 but it is a destination wedding at a winery in Northern California, so we expect some drop-off. I have booked our ceremony/reception site and wedding planner so far, and hope to cross photographer off the list this week as well! What about you? 

Post # 10
20 posts
  • Wedding: May 2015

I’m May 30, 2015 as well!! So exciting! 🙂 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors