WED 560 or ENG 192 looking for NEW real life pics!!

posted 5 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
211 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I dont have it yet but i should be getting the ring set within a few months!:) I’m pretty sure im getting a half carat on my size 5 finger so itll be way smaller than what you want but as soon as i get it i’ll post pics/videos anyways! πŸ™‚ 

Im excited to see all the other girls with it! 

Post # 5
211 posts
Helper bee

Im getting the band too πŸ™‚ Im picky about bands that dont match so we figured its easier to just get the whole set now. I actually think im going to wear the band on top of the engagement ring until we’re married and then move it undernearth after the wedding. He’s going to wear a “mangagement ring” so its easier just to say we’re married. We basically are, we live together, i take care of the home and what not πŸ™‚ Im thinking i’ll get it somewhere between june and septemeber but im not 100% sure yet. I’m constantly on here looking for people with that ring so if i find any new ones i will post the link for you! πŸ™‚

Post # 7
211 posts
Helper bee

@20madi09 I’ve never seen it either but ive watched some videos on youtube and it looks insane! Have you seen any those? They sparkle like crazyyyyy! At first I was a little hesitant because i’m a very simple girl and i never dress up so I thought that much sparkle would be to much for me. Seeing all the pictures of girls with that ring completely changed my mind. It is stunnningg and i can not wait to have them! I will proudly wear those rings with my yoga pants :-p 

Post # 9
211 posts
Helper bee

I was actually looking at that exact ring but in sapphire because i didnt want diamonds! Its much more expensive then the one from moissaniteco tho. It does have the diamonds so if you want diamonds its a good choice but when I can get the whole set for just a bit over that it doesnt make sense to me. Its like the exact same ring tho, crazy!!!!!

Post # 11
211 posts
Helper bee

post pictures when you get it!!!:) 

Post # 14
394 posts
Helper bee

@20madi09:  holy cow! those look exactly like the photos on moissyco’s website. also…can we talk about how Eng192 & Wed560 have been taken down off of moissyco’s website?! anyone know anything about that???

Post # 16
211 posts
Helper bee

Wow! I can’t believe the all diamond version is over 9,000!  That makes me feel much less bad about wanting 1,000 dollar ring.  but oh my gosh I almost had a heart attack when I saw they took the ring down! I’m glad they are fixing some flaws tho, I heard a lot about the stones falling out. Hopefully they don’t raise the price or change it to much! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors