Post # 1
So last night I had a ridiculous dream about my wedding where just about everything possible went wrong
– wedding was at the hotel where guests are staying not our gorgeous wooded venue
– there were 2 other weddings at the same time and guests were all mixed up
– i forgot my super cut blue shoes and had to wear my purple converse
– wasn’t wearing my dress, instead I had a white tafetta tea length with purple crinoline on (not sure where that came from…)
– my boquet fell apart as soon as it was handed to me
– my processional wasn’t played – here comes the bride played instead
– we had wedding crashers
– we forgot to sign the wedding register
there were a whole lot of other things but those are what I can remember – it was really screwed up too because a bunch of random people I know from High School that I haven’t seen in about 6 years were in my dream.
Really hoping that I don’t get too many more of these.
Post # 3
@MsGinkgo: oh I know exactly how you feel. I started having my dreams last week. I’ve already had 4!!! I cant handle another 5 months of this. Im havjng dreams that my FI doesnt show up, or my bm’s walk out on me or that Im getting married in a barn when my wedding is in a gorgeous and grand hall with high and detailed ceilings, chandeliers and windows around the whole room. Then I had a dream that my weddig shoes BROKE which would kill me because I spent a pretty penny on them. I cant do this!!!
Post # 4
Love wedding nightmares!
I once had one that instead of a reception, we went to the opera–And for some reason, my family wasn’t invited!
And another one that I was one of three brides getting married at the same time–And the other two wouldn’t let me wear my dress, so I had to get married in jeans!
Post # 5
@MsBark: @BrandNewBride: oh i forgot – I somehow missed my hair appointment too and my hair was limp and lifeless and I was 30 minutes late for my ceremony because I was on the hunt for a bathroom to try and fix my hair. My bridesmaids were also all MIA.
Post # 6
@MsGinkgo: I had a dream that I hadn’t planned anything more than I have now (or had at the time). So basically we had a venue….and that’s it. No one to conduct the ceremony, no food, no dress….ugh it was terrible!
Had another dream where something weird was going on and I ended up yelling at the guests during the ceremony because they were being loud…?!?!