Wedding Band for Ribbon Tacori 2565RD9. I Need Help!!

posted 3 years ago in Rings
  • poll: Which Band do you Like?
    Top Left : (4 votes)
    4 %
    Top Right : (6 votes)
    6 %
    Bottom Left : (30 votes)
    29 %
    Bottom Right : (59 votes)
    57 %
    Other : (5 votes)
    5 %
  • Post # 3
    720 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2014

@CoronaSpeaks:  Love the look of the bottom right. I don’t think it makes it look like an insect! Not all bands for me need to be matching but I do like the fact that it fits together. I don’t think you can go wrong with any choice but I do like the bottom right personally. Good Luck choosing!!

Post # 4
    642 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

@CoronaSpeaks:  Ah I love your ring! And that was the one that FI almost got for me, but the only thing that stopped him was the fact that finding a wedding band was going to be pretty difficult. And I found a Simon G set that I ended up liking just every so slightly better.

Back when we thought that was the one, though, I was planning on getting two of the curved bands (like in the bottom right) and stacking them – one on top and one on bottom. Would that be an option for you?

If you want to stick with only one band, I’d vote for bottom right (because I’m not a fan of the gap) but you’ve got some really great options as well! Good luck!

Post # 5
    66 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

I like top right and bottom left the best!

Post # 6
    11001 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: May 2009

I love the bottom left!

Post # 8
    4220 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

My rings are very similar. I went with a tacori band. See if this one suits you. I also tried on a pile of bands trying to find the right one

Post # 10
    4220 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

@CoronaSpeaks:  Mine is the ribbon style. SOrry edit, this is a new keyboard and I am having a bit of trouble.

Also thank you. 

Post # 14
    2056 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

I like top right and bottom left– considering the price of the top right, I’d go for bottom left and call it a day!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors