well i dont have a wedding disaster from my wedding since it hasnt happened yet….but i have a few from my friends wedding. Quite a few things happened that day and it all started with her nightmare of a hair dresser.
1. Hairdresser was supposed to be at her house at 8:30 am. At 9:15 and numerous calls to this girl she finally texts bride back….got pulled over be there in 10 min.
2. She shows up to the brides house without an assistant after the bride specificallly asked her to bring one bc 10 girls needed to be done.
3. She walks into the house with a bag of hair stuff just thrown in there…(realizes..ready for this…that her dog PEED on the bobby pins) goes out to car and realizes she doesnt have any more bobby pins. Luckily the brides mother was getting her hair done at a salon and was able to ask the lady doing her hair if she can have a few boxes of pins to bring home.
4. Hairdresser was clearly on some type of drug. Her eyes her all messed up and she was talking a mile a minute and she couldnt even focus on doing anything.
5 Tells us a story how her parents right before she came to do our hair did a drug intervention with her and she flipped out and walked out of her house. This is when she started hysterical crying.
fast foward 3 hours……she only did 3 girls hair. 7 left including the bride. Wedding is at 230. Pictures were supposed to be at 1.
6. the photographer was trying to explain to her the situation of time and she started yelling at the photographer making everyone completely uncomfortable.
7. Noone was getting their hair done the way they wanted but figured at this point dont say anything bc the bride still needed her hair done.
fast foward 2 more hours its now 1:00pm….now only a total of 5 girls hace their hair done.
Cant take pictures bc no one is done..so the bride couldnt get her first look with her hubby and all the bridal party pictures done before the wedding.
3:00 NOW….1/2 LATE for wedding and brides hair just getting done. the other bridesmaids just curled their hair with curling iron or just went to the wedding with hair straight.
during the cocktail hour the brides hair fell out so she just wore it down the rest of the night.
Then at the end of the night the reception place forgot to put out her dessert tables. Poor Girl she was so upset. I felt terrible for her the whole night.