(Closed) Wedding Dress Salons in SF & LA

posted 10 years ago in San Francisco Bay Area
Post # 3
12 posts
Newbee

If I’m not mistaken, the Bridal Galleria (in SF) and Mon Amie Bridal Salon (in Costa Mesa) are the two largest salons in Northern and Southern California respectively.  I recommend starting there to get a sense of your (dis)likes. I loved Mon Amie because it was so light and airy, and (what is very unusual!) you can browse the selection of dresses on the floor, rather than relying on your consultant to select the best styles on your behalf.  

If you’re searching for a more glamorous look, I also suggest R-Mine Bridal in Studio City.  They have an especially impressive selection of Kenneth Pool gowns.

Saks Costa Mesa, Saks SF, and Neiman Marcus SF would also be worth checking out.  I had wonderful experiences at each of these salons, including Saks SF where I ultimately purchased my gown.  Well-connected chains like Saks and Neiman Marcus can even request dresses that they don’t normally carry, provided that they already stock the designer.  So, for example, if you’d like to try a particular Vera Wang that they don’t have on hand, they’ll ship it in for you.

Saks and Neiman Marcus are also close to Alexandra Bridal Salon and Marina Morrison, but I’ve never personally visited them myself.

Good luck!

Post # 4
111 posts
Blushing bee

i got my henry roth gown @ trudy’s in san jose/campbell

if you have a specific designer, call around and see who carries that line – i got the sample size shipped from ny to try it on…

Post # 5
4 posts
Wannabee

I got my dress from Bridal Elegance in Torrance. They have a huge selection of dresses and their prices are affordable.

The topic ‘Wedding Dress Salons in SF & LA’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors