(Closed) Wedding is 6 April 2013 – have I done enough? What next?

posted 5 years ago in April 2013
Post # 3
2965 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Sounds like you almost have everything taken care of. Do you have a wedding checklist to keep track?

Where did you get your wedding flowers? I am currently searching for some. I think I may get mine from Sams club if the florist quotes me too high for bouquets and 2 ceremony arrangements.

Post # 4
224 posts
Helper bee

Date twin!! Seems like you are right on track:). I think the only thing I may have on up on you would be the honeymoon (Dominican Republic for us). We knocked that out early though because we both needed to get passports. 

Post # 5
665 posts
Busy bee

I think youv done about the same amount as me so think we are both on track. Yay for Thailand, we have just booked ours to Bangkok and Koh Samui. 

Post # 6
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Will you be having a videographer? I don’t think you’d regret it if you did get it! I know lots of couples are on the fence about it but I think it’s worth it. We’re getting married June 1st and we are definitely doing it. I’ve heard from too many people that their wedding day was such a blur and that it went too fast.

The topic ‘Wedding is 6 April 2013 – have I done enough? What next?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors